- 100% Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- 10 Day Warranty
- 6 Month Spot & Spill Warranty
- 1 Year No Risk Guarantee
100% Total Satisfaction Guarantee
J&S Carpet Cleaning is sincerely committed to your total satisfaction. If you are unhappy after the completion of any cleaning project, we will do everything within our power to rectify the situation to your complete satisfaction or gladly refund your entire project cost.
10 Day Carpet & Upholstery Warranty
All J&S Carpet Cleaning carpet and upholstery cleaning services include an unconditional 10 day warranty against any spot re-appearing. Should any spot re-appear we’ll gladly return and retreat the area completely free of charge when our office is notified within the first 10 days following the completion of the job.
6 Month Carpet & Upholstery Spot & Spill Warranty
Every J&S Carpet Cleaning Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Service comes with our unique 6-month spot and spill warranty. Designed to help you keep your carpet spot free between regular cleanings, our spot and spill warranty gives you access to professional spot removal at a reduced rate. If scheduled when we are in your neighborhood, the service charge is only $45.00 plus $10 per spot or spill. So, for a greatly reduced rate you can take care of spots and spills without breaking the bank!
1 Year No Risk Guarantee for Areas Treated with Carpet Protector
Every J&S Carpet Cleaning project that has been applied with carpet protector is given the most widely respected guarantee in the business – our exclusive J&S Carpet Cleaning 1 Year No-Risk Guarantee. Should you experience any water or oil based spot or spill* that cannot be removed using your J&S Carpet Cleaning provided Spot-Out® stain remover, we will gladly attempt to remove the spot or spill completely FREE of charge for an entire one year period. You must call our office within 48 hours of the stain occurrence. If we are unable to remove the stain, we will REFUND the price of the protector for that area.
STAIN REMOVAL PROCEDURES:
- Blot away any liquid residues or scrape (without damaging carpet) any hard residues off the carpet.
- Apply Spot Out directly to the spot on the carpet. 4-5 drops per square inch and blot away with towel. Repeat as necessary.
- For upholstery, apply the Spot Out to a towel first, and then blot.
- Normal or general soiling from everyday use.
- Carpets used in rental or commercial facilities
- Stains caused by bleach, corrosives, acne medicines, dyes, inks, abuse, vandalism, or disasters such as floods, fire or other acts of God.
- Pet or other stains of a repetitive nature.