Having your carpet, upholstery and/or hard surface cleaned by J&S Carpet Cleaning? Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
- Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved.
- Please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned. This will shorten the processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- If desired, pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor. You may also want to pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may be touching the carpet.
- Computer equipment, dressers, armoires, beds, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available or we can edge right around the base.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- Our technicians will call when they are on the way, so please be sure to let our office staff know the best phone number to call. Remember, our normal scheduling is a 2 hour window. Our technicians will arrive sometime during those 2 hours.
- During the pre-inspection walkthrough with your technicians, please advise them of any special instructions to follow when moving your furniture. It is helpful to know about weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Please call attention to any spots or stains which may require special cleaning techniques.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep a very close eye on your curious little ones.
- During the post-cleaning inspection, please let our technician know if you have any questions or concerns about the cleaning. We want to be sure that you are 100% satisfied before we leave.
- Please leave your plastic “tabs” and “blocks” under your furniture for 24 hours after cleaning.
- As a safety precaution, please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until it is completely dry.
- When walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area, use extreme caution as it can be slippery.
- Please read the inside of the Thank You card for valuable after-care instructions and complete the comment card so that you can give your feedback on our service(s).
We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, depending on the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for you, please let us know.